We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Severn Gorge is a fantastic carvery pub located right next to Southwater Telford. We make the perfect pit stop for a refuel before or after a fun day exploring. Get ready to tuck into our tasty carvery, we have a variety of meats on rotation, or order something from our other food menu. There’s something for everyone at the Severn Gorge. If the sun is shining, grab some food and a drink and head outside and dine alfresco in our fantastic beer garden.
Stop by whenever you fancy. Our food is served from lunchtime until late. There’s no need to count the days until Sunday anymore as our Carvery is on every day of the week. We’ve got plenty of space for everyone, so bring the whole family. Even if you’re simply popping in for a drink, we’re sure you’ll have a good time. Our drinks menu has everything; cask ales, bottled beers, draught lager, cider, wines, bubbly, spirts and a bunch of soft drinks. We also do a stellar brew and fresh coffee too. Let us know what we can get you.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus